Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stimulus, Part 2 and Dachlegate? or Fizzlegate?

Go Senate! Start amending the Non-stimulus bill like crazy! Obama promised infrastructure improvement, yet only a small part of this bill addresses it--and not right away--mostly 3 and 4 years from now!

There's a lot of pork in this bill. Let's get ALL of it out and replace PART of it with more infrastructure spending NOW! And what is it with the Republicans wanting to socialize the mortgage system! I told you they were big spending and big government, in spite of their claims.

-----

Didn't I warn you about Tom Daschle's personal life in an earlier post?

Tom Daschle: "I'm [sniff] sorry I didn't pay my taxes. It was an [sniff, sniff] honest mistake."

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. But even the New York Times is calling on him to resign!

No comments:

Post a Comment